YOUGOV (Own partys voters thoughts on their leaders abilities) <<< Link to our own breakdown of todays poll
LATEST VOTING INTENTION
Our latest voting intention figures published in The Sun this morning are CON 34%, LAB 34%, LDEM 9%, UKIP 12%, GRN 5%.
- The Conservatives and Labour are tied.
- 48% disapprove of the Government’s record to date, 39% approve.
- Labour campaign now seen as more negative than positive.
- Scottish independence referendum: 'No' lead at 6.
- A politician? Kids would rather work in STEM or heath and care.
- YouGov's Election Podcast 2015.
- Almost half (47%) of people think that the single party that has the most seats in Parliament has the best claim to form a government, even if other parties working together have more seats.
- However, over quarter (26%) believe that a group of parties working together that has the most seats in Parliament has the best claim to form a government, even if it does not include the single largest party.