LATEST VOTING INTENTION
Our latest voting intention figures published in The Sun this morning are CON 35%, LAB 34%, LDEM 7%, UKIP 13%, GRN 5%.
Breakdown of todays poll <<<link
- The Conservative’s lead for the first time since April 9th.
- 53% of people think David Cameron has at least one positive quality. 27% say he sticks to what he believes in and 23% say he is decisive.
- 41% think Ed Miliband has at least one positive quality, with his top scores being that he is in touch with the concerns of ordinary people (25%) and that he sticks to what he believes in (25%).
- 38% think Nick Clegg has at least one positive quality, with 17% thinking he is honest and 15% believing he is both in touch with the concerns of ordinary people and charismatic.
Our latest Westminster voting intention figures in Scotland for The Times are CON 17%, LAB 25%, LDEM 5%, SNP 49%, UKIP 3%, GRN 1%.
- 68% of people think Nicola Sturgeon is doing well as Scottish First Minister, 26% believe she is doing badly (a net rating of 42).
- 32% of people think Jim Murphy is doing well as Scottish Labour leader, 54% believe he is doing badly (a net rating of minus 22).
- Stephan Shakespeare for The Times Red Box: Rise in numbers who think Miliband and Labour will win.
- 44% of Brits think that European countries should fund a search and rescue operation for refugees attempting to cross the Mediterranean Sea, while 34% think they should not.
- Asked whether funding rescue operations would encourage immigration into Europe, half of respondents (52%) say it would, while a quarter (26%) say it would not.