LATEST VOTING INTENTION
Our latest voting intention figures published in The Sun this morning are CON 34%, LAB 34%, LDEM 7%, UKIP 14%, GRN 5%.
- The Conservatives and Labour are tied.
- 36% of people approve of the government's record to date, 51% disapprove.
- Stephan Shakespeare for The Times Red Box: Voters would prefer Lib Dems to hold balance of power.
- YouGov Qualitative: Election manifesto speeches: in the words of floating voters.
- Public more taken with Labour manifesto policies.
The SNP and Labour
- Two weeks ago we found that 56% of the public felt it would be a bad thing if the SNP were part of a coalition government after the election while 25% thought this would be good.
- Labour voters were more divided on this issue saying it would be a bad thing by 43% to 37%.
- In March we found that 59% of Germans thought that Greece should leave the Eurozone while 23% thought they should stay.
- When we asked the same question in Britain in January the public thought a Greek exit would be a good thing by 39% to 15%.