This report was generated on 28 October 2014 at 10:25. To read commentary on the election using these forecasts, follow Election4castUK on Twitter. If you would like to give us feedback on this forecast, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- And now the party forecast...
- Conservatives. Rising slightly over the past fortnight. Seat loss very likely. Majority very unlikely. Plurality moderately unlikely.
- Labour. Fading slightly. Seat gain almost certain. Majority unlikely. Plurality probable.
- Liberal Democrats. Holding steady. Seat loss almost certain.
- SNP. Holding steady. Seat gain almost certain.
- Plaid Cymru. Holding steady. Seat loss probable.
- Greens. Holding steady. Seat loss possible.
- UKIP. Holding steady. Seat gain almost certain.