This report was generated on 15 October 2014 at 10:34. To read commentary on the election using these forecasts, follow Election4castUK on Twitter. If you would like to give us feedback on this forecast, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- And now the party forecast...
- Conservatives. Holding steady over the past fortnight. Seat loss probable. Majority unlikely. Plurality possible.
- Labour. Fading. Seat gain almost certain. Majority unlikely. Plurality possible.
- Liberal Democrats. Holding steady. Seat loss almost certain.
- SNP. Holding steady. Seat gain almost certain.
- Plaid Cymru. Holding steady. Seat loss probable.
- Greens. Holding steady. Seat loss possible.
- UKIP. Rising. Seat gain almost certain.
|Sortable table of predicted vote share for every party in every seat.|
|Sortable table of predicted probability of victory for every party in every seat.|