- Labour 39% (41% in December)
- UKIP 18% (13% in December)
- Conservatives 17% (20% in December)
- Plaid Cymru 12% (13% in December)
- Liberal Democrats 7% (9% in December)
- Others 7% (4% in December)
If the latest opinion poll figures are repeated on election day, Labour would win the first two seats, UKIP the third seat and the Conservatives the fourth. Plaid Cymru would be without an MEP for the first time since the present voting system was introduced in 1999.
The latest Wales Barometer opinion poll, carried out by YouGov for ITV Cymru Wales and Wales Governance Centre at Cardiff University is published today. Polling of a representative sample of 1250 people took place 10-12 February 2014.