Tuesday 18 June 2013

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

It has only been six months since I have started doing this blog and already I have been able to make a small but reasonable impact. The blog is now rated 174,431st in the UK (and climbing) considering some 600 million domain names are owned I think that's a good start. In perspective currently this blog is busier than PLAID CYMRU, RESPECT OR NHA PARTY official websites.

Thank you to the people who allow me to contribute their work with my own and thank you for passing by. As my message says, keep your money, just share a link back, or follow on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The links you will find on the left hand side.

Onwards and upwards.

(Still two years to go *smiley face*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.