Friday 15 March 2013

JUSTICE FOR MEN AND BOYS PARTY

It seems we will be getting a lot of parties setting up before the next General Election and here is another. You can find out more here http://j4mb.wordpress.com/

How long it will last I don't know but they did manage to get themselves onto RADIO5LIVE last night which drew it to my attention.

I think it will just fizzle out but I do agree with one thing, and that is the banning of all women shortlists. There should not be positive discrimination of any form you should be there on merit not to fulfil a quota.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning. A lady supporter has informed me of this blog, and I thank you for your interest. I can assure you my party will not 'fizzle out'. In fact we're going from strength to strength, donations are coming in nicely, and we plan to fight the top 30 Conservative marginals in 2015. In the past week or two I've been in discussions on the following radio stations (audio files on YouTube, link though our blog):

    - Jeremy Vine show, BBC Radio 2 (6-7 million listeners)
    - Radio 4
    - Radio 5 Live
    - LBC
    - BBC Radio Bristol
    - BBC Radoio Scotland
    - BBC Radio Ulster

    Do email me at mb1957@hotmail.co.uk if you'd like any information. Our blog has a downloadable document related to a lengthy public consultation exercise.

    Mike Buchanan

    JUSTICE FOR MEN & BOYS
    (and the women who love them)

    http://j4mb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and good luck. Feel free to keep us updated with candidates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John, I shall. Next Thursday (28.3) I'm going to be interviewed by Jenni Murray on 'Woman's Hour' (BBC Radio 4, 10:00 - 10:45).

      Thanks for letting me know that our blog's getting more hits that that of the Ulster Unionist Party. Given they launched 108 years ago, and we launched four weeks ago, that's an intriguing statistic!

      Mike Buchanan
      mb1957@hotmail.co.uk

      Delete

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.